Their Royal Majesties are avoiding all grains and consume minimal dairy products.
- Water (room temp tap is okay)
- Tea (Hot in cold months, Iced in warm, no cream or sugar needed)
- Cider (hard or soft)
- Her Majesty always appreciates caffeine (sugar free Monster or Rockstar).
- Meats (summer sausage, Jerky, etc)
- Most cheeses – hard cheese are preferred
- Standard Veggie Tray with Ranch Dip
- Fruit (grapes, berries, apples, pineapple)
- Pickles (all varieties and vegetables)
- Chocolate (all types of dark chocolate and plain M&Ms)
- All grains
- Raw Onions
His Majesty loves grey cats – in all representations though playful is the best.
Her Majesty is represented best with her white kitsune (three tailed fox).
Their Majesties are mainly living in the 6-9th centuries in the areas around Scandinavia. Both the Valsgärde dig and the Arnegunde tomb have been personal study interests as is the intersection of trading cultures in Birka.
Since Northshield has such a diverse population, Their Royal Majesties would love to learn more about different time periods and cultures from their people. Please feel free to share your knowledge and help them out.